We believe that every drinking water consumer should feel safe when they turn on a faucet.
Backflow prevention is our passion. It deserves to be done properly and honestly by fully licensed professionals.
Each member of the ProActive team is a long-time Ontario resident dedicated to keeping our water safe. We are actively involved in discussions, committees, and stakeholder groups dedicated to water quality and safety and take a proactive approach to identifying potential risks and seeking solutions to problems that may arise. We take pride in our ability to resolve water safety issues quickly and cost effectively.
Our team of backflow prevention professionals is comprised of:
- Registered and fully licensed Ontario College of Trades plumbers
- Master plumbers and Red Seal plumbers
- Ontario Water Works Association (OWWA) Certified Cross Connection Control Specialists
- Certified backflow device testers, Installers, Cross Connection Control surveyors
- Registered Ontario Building Code plumbing system designers (B.C.I.N)
- all technicians are holders of multiple and current safety certificates, including confined space entry
- and, we are registered with every municipality that enforces backflow prevention province-wide
Contact us for water protection and backflow prevention in the Toronto area and throughout Ontario.